Help adult clients develop the skills they need to work through problems
The Adult Psychotherapy Homework Planner provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
* 61 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by adults in therapy
* A quick-reference format-the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problem, such as chemical dependence, grief, financial stress, and low self-esteem
* Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
* Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition-so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or behavioral problem
* A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format-allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
As the Senior Author and Series Editor, I am pleased to announce that new editions of four of our Treatment Planners, Homework Planners, and Progress Notes Planners have been released. We have been working on them as a team of authors for over two years. I am indebted to my coauthors who have deep expertise in the clinical field addressed in each Planner. I salute them and I believe you will find their work to be of the highest clinical caliber. This new edition of the Homework Planner includes new exercises to help the client work toward recovery between treatment sessions. Each chapter in the Homework Planner has homework tasks that are created specifically for a problem dealt with in the parallel Treatment Planner. Although each homework assignment is tied to an Intervention in its parallel Treatment Planner, the exercises are created to stand alone as useful without using the Treatment Planner content. Some of the exercises have been shortened to make client compliance more likely and new homework assignments have been added also. Chapters dealing with new problems in the Treatment Planner have resulted in a new set of 3-5 homework exercises in the Homework Planner to support Interventions for that new problem. If you have not tried using our Homework Planners, I think you will find them an excellent adjunct to increase client treatment engagement. Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr. PhDAbout the Author:
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. He is also the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 1. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0471273953
Descripción Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110471273953
Descripción Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0471273953