Manual of Business Spanish is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using Spanish.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, it comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of Spanish
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where Spanish is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where Spanish is used.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
'It is outstanding in the quantity of references ... a further advantage is the accessibility of its style ... a well-written, useful reference tool for both students and business professionals.' - British Bulletin of Publications on Latin America, Caribbean, Portugal and Spain
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Routledge, 1996. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0001052678
Descripción Routledge, 1996. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 0415092647