Here's what Blackjack: A Winner's Handbook will do for you:
* Reveal new information about the automatic shuffling machines, both the two-shoe type and the continuous shufflers, including a proven winning system
* Disclose that card counting does not always work and describe what you can do to avoid losing.
* Describe Count Profiles: A Bold New Strategy For Beating The Shoe Game.
* Show you how to choose an honest and fair Internet Casino for play.
* Enable you to get an edge at Internet Casinos before your first hand is dealt.
* Show you how to cull usable information from the thousands of blackjack web sites on the Internet.
* Teach you how to play the game (if you are a beginning player) and show you a simple basic strategy for playing each and every blackjack hand to maximize your gain and minimize your loss.
* Show you how to manage your gambling money so you’re always in control, whether you’re a beginner or advanced player.
* Provide a 5-step strategy for learning how to develop and use mental discipline to avoid losing and to increase your winning edge.
* Explain table biases caused by the casinos’ non-random shuffle, how to avoid the dealer biases and how to turn the player biases to your advantage.
* Provide you with a non-count strategy that minimizes losses while enabling you to score in those games where the dealer is breaking and the players are winning.
* Give you a complete home practice program including learning drills for basic strategy players and card counters.
* Tell you stories of team blackjack and teach you how to use team-play techniques to multiply your profits.
* Reveal extremely useful information for those blackjack players considering playing the game to make a living.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Winning Strategy And Vital Information ---
New For The Twenty-First Century
Blackjack is one of the simplest--and most challenging--games for today's gambler. In this completely revised and updated edition of the classic guide, Jerry L. Patterson, author and gambling expert, shares winning strategies that can help you beat the odds--whether you're a beginner or seasoned pro.
Packed with new information and tried-and-true strategies, this book gives you everything you need to know to find the winning edge--from card counting to playing at Internet casinos.From the Author:
This 2001 edition is the fifth edition of a book that was first published in 1978. The book, having sold over 250,000 copies, has established itself as a blackjack classic.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Perigee Trade, 1987. Mass Market Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Rev. and expanded ed. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0399506160
Descripción Perigee Trade, 1982. Mass Market Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0399506160
Descripción Perigee Trade, 1982. Mass Market Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110399506160
Descripción Perigee Trade. MASS MARKET PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0399506160 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1075433