Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Book by Brodow Ed
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
We find ourselves engaged in various kinds of negotiations every day, from trying to land a new account or win a promotion at work, to buying a house or a car, or bargaining down a cell phone bill, or settling a dispute with a friend or spouse. In this groundbreaking book, negotiation expert Ed Brodow shows us how to settle conflicts amicably to reach a win-win solution every time.
Using the no-nonsense, results-oriented boot camp approach, Brodow drills readers on the basic skills needed to master the art of negotiation. After completing Brodow’s basic training program, you will have learned how to:
· Conquer your fear of confrontation and overcome the negative behaviors that hold you back
· Identify and develop your personal negotiation style
· Assess the other side’s strengths and weaknesses
· Get the other side to make concessions without giving up any of your goals
· Master the art of listening to understand the other side’s position and strengthen your own
· Avoid getting sidetracked by personal or emotional issues
· Create an atmosphere of trust in which the other party is a collaborator rather than a competitor
· Break through impasses and close the deal
Using a wealth of examples from real-life encounters, Brodow demonstrates how to negotiate for things most readers never knew were negotiable, such as department store purchases, medical costs, loan rates, phone bills, and credit card fees. He reveals how to develop the skills and the confidence each of us need to negotiate successfully, and achieve our goals at work and in our personal lives.
ED BRODOW is one of corporate America’s best-known and most successful negotiation experts. The creator of the acclaimed Negotiation Boot Camp ™ Seminars, he has taught his techniques to such corporations as Microsoft, AT&T, Starbucks, Goldman Sachs, The Hartford, and American Express. He has appeared on PBS, Fox News, and Inside Edition,and has been featured in publications such as the Washington Post, Entrepreneur magazine, and SmartMoney. He lives in Monterey, California.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Crown Business, 2006. Hardcover. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: M0385518498
Descripción Crown Business, 2006. Hardcover. Condición: New. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX0385518498
Descripción Crown Business, 2006. Hardcover. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110385518498
Descripción Crown Business. Hardcover. Condición: New. 0385518498 Satisfaction Guaranteed. Please contact us with any inquiries. We ship daily. Nº de ref. del artículo: Z0385518498ZN