If it’s on the TOEFL iBT, it’s in this book. Cracking the TOEFL iBT with CD includes:
· A full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections on an MP3 CD
· Audio exercises on the CD to hone your listening skills
· Strategies and practice drills for all core concepts
· Detailed answers and explanations for the practice test and all practice drills
· Tips on organizing and focusing your essay-writing skills
· Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of taking the TOEFL iBT
· Additional grammar review to brush up on your basics
· Planning and organization advice to get you all the way to test day!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Princeton Review, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110375428232
Descripción Princeton Review, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0375428232
Descripción Princeton Review. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0375428232 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0116306