Suitable for all exam boards, this easy to use coursebook is all you need for German GCSE. Clear tasks, exercises and instructions and interesting layout.Suitable for all exam boards, this easy to use coursebook is all you need for German GCSE. Clear tasks, exercises and instructions and interesting layout. ( Amazon reviews)Reseña del editor:
An der Spitze is a 2-year course that fully prepares students in years 10 and 11 for the updated Key Stage 4 German specifications.
Written by two authors who are highly experienced in the teaching and examining of German, An der Spitze aims to give students the confidence, fluency and linguistic competence that are required for success at Key Stage 4.
Features of An der Spitze include:
- coverage of all GCSE topics offered by the English awarding bodies
- a thorough, rigorous approach to essential grammar, with clear explanations and practice exercises
comprehensive treatment of the key vocabulary needed, giving a secure base for the examination
- integration of cultural topics on German-speaking countries into listening and reading texts, with insights into German social and cultural life
- carefully developed sequences of exercises that aim to exploit the topics fully
- a balanced approach to the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing
- periodic revision units, to enable students to consolidate their learning
The course book is accompanied by An der Spitze Teacher Guide plus CD (978 1844 897247) which includes free audio CDs of the listening material to support the book.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Nº de ref. de la librería 97803409917010000000
Descripción Philip Allan, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. revised ill edition. 178 pages. German language. 10.87x8.35x0.55 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0340991704
Descripción Hodder Education, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Rev Ill. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0340991704