Ensure your students have access to the authoritative and in-depth content of this popular and trusted A Level History series.
For over twenty years Access to History has been providing students with reliable, engaging and accessible content on a wide range of topics. Each title in the series provides comprehensive coverage of different history topics on current AS and A2 level history specifications, alongside exam-style practice questions and tips to help students achieve their best.
- Ensures students gain a good understanding of the AS and A2 level history topics through an engaging, in-depth and up-to-date narrative, presented in an accessible way.
- Aids revision of the key A level history topics and themes through frequent summary diagrams
- Gives support with assessment, both through the books providing exam-style questions and tips for AQA, Edexcel and OCR A level history specifications and through FREE model answers with supporting commentary at Access to History online (www.accesstohistory.co.uk)
Crisis in the Middle East: Israel and the Arab States 1945-2007
This title explores and analyses the history of conflict in the Middle East from British rule in the early twentieth century to the Iraq war in the twenty-first century. The Arab-Israeli conflict is the main focus of this book but it also examines:
* Arab nationalism, especially in Egypt and Syria
* the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979
* the causes and consequences of three wars involving Iraq
* the growth of political Islam and Islamic fundamentalism in the Middle East.About the Author:
Mike Scott-Baumann graduated from Cambridge. He has taught History in several schools and has written books for A level and IB on the Middle East, US Civil Rights and on nineteenth-century British history.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Hodder Education Publishers, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0340966580
Descripción Hodder Education Publishers, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110340966580
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97803409665871.0