This Key Stage 3 PSHE Education course provides a comprehensive and engaging programme of study which has been structured around the 2008 PSHE non-statutory Programme of Study to provide a progressive `spiral` approach to the teaching and learning of PSHE Education.
PSHE Education 2 builds on the skills, knowledge and understanding of the first book and continues to support the Every Child Matters aims and outcomes:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being
- is broken down into a series of self-contained lessons which build in review and reflection opportunities
- progressively develops pupils skills and understanding of the key concepts within PSHE Education
- takes an active learning approach with a wide variety of classroom-friendly activities and stimulus material - allowing pupils to learn through doing
- offers opportunities for summative assessment.
PSHE Education 2 pupil`s book is comprehensively supported by:
- PSHE Education 2 Teacher`s Resource Book which provides comprehensive guidance about each lesson in the pupil book, background information and worksheets
- PSHE Education 2 Dynamic Learning Network CD-ROM which provides all the resources from the Pupil`s Book and Teacher`s Resource Book, as well as additional resources, for use via an interactive whiteboard or data projector.About the Author:
Stephen De Silva is an experienced trainer, assessor, consultant and writer with 30 years' service in the public sector. He has worked across the UK and in the USA, Bermuda and Taiwan. Originally a leader of both PSHE / Religious Education departments and Pastoral Year Teams, he has also managed young people's sexual health and drugs services in the NHS. Stephen has been: a contributor to Teachers' TV programmes; a consultant to QCA on the Personal Development curriculum review; an associate trainer for the National Children's Bureau; a writer and trainer on the Home Office's "Blueprint" Drugs Project; an accredited trainer of SHARE "Sexual Health and Relationships Education" for NHS Scotland.
Lesley de Meza is a leading practitioner, trainer and writer known internationally for her PSHE education work. She has worked with a range of organisations including: DAATs, DfCSF, DoH, HIT (Liverpool), Home Office, Integrated Youth Support Services, LAs, Metropolitan Police, NICE, PCTs, QCA, schools, TPU and universities. Lesley serves as an 'Education Practitioner' member of the Public Health Interventions Advisory Committee (PHIAC), which is part of the National Institute for Health & Clinical Excellence (NICE). She is an Associate Trainer for the National Children's Bureau and Brook and also a Trustee for JAT (Jewish Action and Training for Sexual Health).
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Hodder Education, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Very Good. Very Good: a copy that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0003250731
Descripción Hodder Education, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. Ex library copy with usual stamps/stickers Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0005510743
Descripción Hodder Education, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Used; Good. Ships from the UK within 24 hours. Nº de ref. de la librería BBI2306473
Descripción Hodder Education, 2009. Estado de conservación: very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks. Nº de ref. de la librería 9780340947210-3