Fostering Effective Customer Relationships provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on acquiring and retaining customers in today's evolving business environment. Featuring marketing executives from some of the top companies in North America, this book addresses key topics such as client communication strategies, the role of social media, and how to leverage customer engagement. Representing both business-to-business and business-to-consumer organizations, these executives share their views on forming strategic partnerships, encouraging loyalty, interpreting customer needs, and executing outstanding customer service. Additionally, these top leaders analyze some of the most common challenges marketers are likely to face when working with clients, customers, or partners, and offer their approaches for maintaining and strengthening these relationships even under difficult circumstances. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the leading marketing minds of today, as these top executives offer their thoughts on forming effective customer relationships that create significant competitive advantage for the business.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1.Kenton Low, CMO, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - "The Benefits of a Well-Developed Customer Experience Strategy"
2. George Spowart, CMO, PODS - "Understanding Customer Needs and Expectations for Value-Added Service"
3. Becky Dennis, CMO, EXL - "Simplify Your Client Relations: How Applying the Basics Results in Effective Partnerships"
4. Kedran Whitten, CMO, Computer Services Inc. - "Creating Long-Lasting Customer Relationships Under a Unified Brand"
5. David A. Zucker, CMO, Vitacost.com - "Understanding the Customer: Turning Customer Relationships into High Lifetime Value"
6. Linda Martinelli, President and Owner, Proforma Graphic PrintSource "Building Strong Customer Relationships Through Great Customer Service"
7. Anthony Santilli, VP, Sales and Marketing, Bullfrog Power "How to Build Effective Customer Relationships"
8. Ricky Liversidge, CMO, DG "Effective Customer Relationships: Know What Your Customer Will Need Today, Tomorrow, and the Year Ahead"
9. Robert Guay, SVP, Marketing, Digitas "Focusing on Retention and Building Lifetime Relationships with Customers"
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 0. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 0314289860n
Descripción Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0314289860