Acquisition and IPO Strategies for VC-Backed Companies is an authoritative, insider's perspective on the best practices for venture capitalists who are pursuing an exit. Featuring founders and managing partners of successful VC firms across the nation, these authors discuss the internal and external factors in timing an exit, as well as strategies for evaluating potential profitability. From understanding key market factors and the impact of different ownership structures to minimizing potential risks and working with members of the management team, these experts offer advice on how to position a company to execute the best possible exit. Additionally, these leaders analyze valuations, articulate the pros and cons of M&A and IPO strategies, and discuss how to deal with a bankruptcy scenario. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great minds powering the venture world, as experts offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this facet of venture capital investing.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world's most respected companies nationwide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. David J. Freschman, Managing Principal, Innovation Capital Advisors LLC - Achieving Successful Exits for Startup Companies
2. Devin D. Thorpe, Managing Director, Thorpe Capital Group LLC Business First
3. Harry Edelson, General Partner, Edelson Technology Partners Mutterings Of A Venture Capitalist: How to Achieve Billion Dollar Exits
4. David C. Moon, General Partner, EsNet Ltd. Challenges of a Small VC Firm in the High-Tech Market
5. Larry Kubal, Founder and Managing Director, Labrador Ventures The Ins and Outs of an Exit for a Venture-Backed Company
6. Jeffrey P. Blanchard, Founder and Managing Member, First Capital Group Exiting: A Critical Aspect of Investment Success
7. Alessandro Biral, Founder and General Partner, KeyNote Ventures The Key to a Successful Exit is Starting Right
8. Jes Black, General Partner, Ranger Funds LLC Alternative Exit Strategies for Private Real Estate Partnerships
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0314199195
Descripción Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0314199195
Descripción Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110314199195
Descripción Aspatore Books, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 116 pages. 8.25x5.50x0.25 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería 0314199195