Use the symbology of the elements to help understand your life.
How the Tarot began is not known. Many suggest that it evolved from an ancient book containing the prototype of a perfect spiritual journey. Others see it as an extension of astrology and celestial interpretations. And some view it as merely a game with uncanny relevance to life and life events. The Elemental Tarot is the perfect distillation of all these thoughts. An extraordinary deck of full-color cards, it revitalizes centuries of mystical ideas and generations of symbolic designs. No matter how you choose to use it, may its beauty and meaning serve to heighten your own awareness of life and its possibilities.
The Elemental Tarot contains:
* Twenty-two allegorical cards representing the Major Arcana
* Fifty-six illustrated Minor Arcana cards divided into four suits
* Easy-to-comprehend symbols requiring no memorization
* 128-page instructional book featuring meanings and interpretations of each card
* Three classic card layouts plus sample readings
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción St. Martin's Griffin. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0312241399 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0086570
Descripción St. Martin's Griffin, 1999. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110312241399
Descripción St. Martin's Griffin, 1999. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB0312241399