· A complete walkthrough of the games, including all the new Gyms, Trainers, challenges, and even the post-game surprises!
· Tips and tricks for evolving your Pokémon, so you can get the most from your Pokémon at every level!
· A guide to becoming a star at the Pokéstar Studios and winning at the Pokémon World Tournament!
· All the info you need to master the Medal Rally and to catch all of the Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
· Hints and special information to help you find hidden items, with a location index!
· Matchup strategies to help you beat the toughest quartet of Trainers in the game, the Elite Four!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
A Timeless Pokémon Adventure Continues with Loads of New Features! Return to the captivating Unova region two years after the events of the original Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games - the first time in the core Pokémon game series that a storyline has continued from one game to another. In the Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 games, players can explore new areas, discover gyms with new leaders and see how everything has changed in the last two years. Players must take on the role of a Pokémon Trainer in the Unova region. As they work to unravel the mystery behind Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, they'll need to face down opponents such as Gym Leaders and other Pokémon Trainers. The Unova region has changed and grown in the two years since the original Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games. The first areas players travel through are completely new, and some characters from the previous games have grown and moved into different roles.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción The Pokémon Company Internatio, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110307895610
Descripción The Pokémon Company International 2012-10-07, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 9.7.2012. 0307895610 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Nº de ref. de la librería TM-0307895610
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97803078956151.0