A practical guide to the artist's most popular subject, complete with step-by-step projects in all media and inspirational examples from contemporary artists and old masters. The landscape is an endlessly fascinating subject for professional and amateur artists alike, but mastering the genre can be daunting. In Landscape Drawing and Painting, multi-talented artist and instructor Patricia Monahan offers a wealth of practical advice, step-by-step instruction, and inspirational examples, all designed to help the reader draw and paint successful landscapes.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Covering everything from classic panoramas, sunsets, and quick sketches to painting a subject close to home, Landscape Drawing and Painting is an invaluable sourcebook of practical ideas for the landscape artist.
* Includes all the most popular media for landscapes-pencil, charcoal, pastel, watercolor, acrylic, and oil
* Essential advice on color and composition
* Inspirational step-by-step projects for working both outdoors and at home
* Illustrated with over 50 works of art by leading contemporary landscape artists
* Easy-to-follow practice exercisesAbout the Author:
Patricia Monahan studied history of art at Birkbeck College, London, and has written and edited a number of successful art books for the amateur artist. Drawing on a wealth of practical experience, she has a unique ability to explain the principles of drawing and painting with ease.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Reader's Digest, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 276425715
Descripción Reader's Digest, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0276425715