Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring France.
Explore the museums and galleries of cosmopolitan Paris, relax over a glass of fine wine in Bordeaux or take a tour of the Loire Valley: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of France with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France:
- Over 65 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of France, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Palais des Papes, Chartres Cathedral, Mont-St-Michel, Château de Versailles, the Louvre and more
- Colour photographs of wild mountains, scenic coastlines and magnificent gardens; grand châteaux and great Gothic cathedrals; the cosmopolitan city of Paris and the peaceful villages that dot the country, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Paris - Ile de la Cité, Marais and Beaubourg; Tuileries and Opéra; Champs-Elysées and Invalides; the Left Bank; and further afield - le Nord and Picardy; Champagne; Alsace and Lorraine; Normandy; Brittany; the Loire Valley; Burgundy and Franche-Comté; the Massif Central; the Rhône Valley and French Alps; Poitou and Aquitaine; Périgord, Quercy and Gascony; the Pyrenees; Languedoc-Roussillon; Provence and the Côte d'Azur; and Corsica
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about France's history, traditions and customs, classic food and drink, artists and writers, contrasting architecture, festivals and events
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to France.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.Biografía del autor:
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción 2016. Paperback. Condición: New. 14th. Paperback. The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide- France is your indispensable guide to this beautiful part of the world. The fully updated guide includes unique cutaways, floorplans and reconstructions of .Shipping may be from multiple locations in the US or from the UK, depending on stock availability. 672 pages. 0.880. Nº de ref. del artículo: 9780241207178
Descripción Dk, 2016. Paperback. Condición: New. 1. The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France is your indispensable guide to this beautiful part of the world. The fully updated guide includes unique cutaways, floorplans and reconstructions of the must-see sites, plus streetby-street maps of all the fascinating cities and towns. The guide is also packed with photographs and illustrations leading you straight to the best attractions on offer. The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France will help you to discover everything region-by-region; from local festivals and markets to day trips around the countryside. Detailed listings will guide you to the best hotels, restaurants, bars and shops for all budgets, whilst detailed practical information will help you to get around, whether by train, bus or car. Plus, DK's excellent insider tips and essential local information will help you explore every corner of France effortlessly. DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France shows you what others only tell you. Paperback. Nº de ref. del artículo: MM-40033978
Descripción 2016. Paperback. Condición: New. 14th. Paperback. The DK Eyewitness Travel Guide- France is your indispensable guide to this beautiful part of the world. The fully updated guide includes unique cutaways, floorplans and recons.Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 672 pages. 0.880. Nº de ref. del artículo: 9780241207178