Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Following on from the hugely successful beginner's course this is the first modern, engaging, intermediate Arabic course offering lively dialogues, varied exercises and fascinating cultural insights
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Mastering Arabic 1 is the students' favourite. My students ages range from 10 to 88 years old and they all enjoy the well-paced lessons and variety of things to do found in this book. I heartily recommend this book to all those taking their first steps in the Arabic language, those who know a bit more, those teaching them and anyone pre-GCSE. A fun, well-made book. --Haroon Shirwani, Independent Schools Modern Language Association NewsletterReseña del editor:
Mastering Arabic 2 is a modern, engaging, intermediate Arabic course offering lively dialogues, varied texts and exercises, and fascinating cultural insights. The course follows on from the best-selling Mastering Arabic 1 but is suitable for any learner with some prior knowledge of Arabic.
· teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world and understood by all Arabic speakers
· covers a wide variety of topics relevant to the Arab world including house and home, work and routine, travel and tourism, food and cooking, news and media, and arts and cinema
· based on a tried and tested methodology proven to work for self-study or the classroom, and for leisure or exams
· lively illustrations throughout plus a unit-by-unit focus on the geography, culture and dialects of major Arab countries
· by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar, who share many years' experience in a combination of teaching, educational publishing and commerce in the Arab world
Mastering Arabic 2 is also available in a complete pack with 2 CDs (ask for ISBN 978-0-230-22086-7). The CDs can be purchased separately (ISBN 978-0-230-22087-4).
Mastering Arabic Grammar (ISBN 978-1-4039-4109-1) and Mastering Arabic Script: A Guide to Handwriting (ISBN 978-1-4039-4110-7) are also available.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Palgrave MacM, 2015. Sheet map rolled. Condición: NEAR FINE. 9780230220874 CD, 2pp.This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher.For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Nº de ref. del artículo: HTANDREE0101643