This is a modern, engaging, intermediate Arabic course offering lively dialogues, varied texts and exercises, and fascinating cultural insights. The course follows on from the best-selling Mastering Arabic 1 but is suitable for any learner with some prior knowledge of Arabic.
· teaches Modern Standard Arabic, the universal language of the Arab world and understood by all Arabic speakers
· covers a wide variety of topics relevant to the Arab world including house and home, work and routine, travel and tourism, food and cooking, news and media, and arts and cinema
· based on a tried and tested methodology proven to work for self-study or the classroom, and for leisure or exams
· lively illustrations throughout plus a unit-by-unit focus on the geography, culture and dialects of major Arab countries
· by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar, who share many years' experience in a combination of teaching, educational publishing and commerce in the Arab world
Mastering Arabic 2 is available in a complete pack with 2 CDs (ISBN 978-0-230-22086-7). The CDs can be purchased separately (ISBN 978-0-230-22087-4), or you can just purchase the paperback book (ISBN 978-0-230-22088-1).
Mastering Arabic Grammar (ISBN 978-1-4039-4109-1) and Mastering Arabic Script: A Guide to Handwriting (ISBN 978-1-4039-4110-7) are also available.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
JANE WIGHTWICK and MAHMOUD GAAFAR are the authors of several highly successful titles including the bestselling Mastering Arabic 1, Mastering Arabic Script, and Mastering Arabic Grammar.Review:
Review Panel for Mastering Arabic 2: Omsalama Ahmed, Teacher in Arabic, Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College, Birmingham, UK Dr James Dickens, Professor in Arabic, School of Languages, University of Salford, UK Dr Otared Haidar (DPhil Oxford Univ. 2005) teaching at the Department of the Islamic World and the Middle East, University of Oxford, UK Sanaa Nounu, Lecturer in Arabic, University of the West of England, UK
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Nº de ref. de la librería 97802302208740000000