Designed specifically for greater flexibility of use, the two workbooks that accompany The Complete Musician: An Integrated Approach to Tonal Theory, Analysis, and Listening , Third Edition, feature a new organization. Workbook 1: Writing and Analysis is dedicated exclusively to written and analytical activities. Workbook 2: Skills and Musicianship focuses on musicianship skills.
Between the two workbooks?each of which is packaged with a CD?there are more than 2,000 recorded analytical and dictation examples and fifteen hours of recorded music (all music is performed, recorded, and engineered at Eastman). Additional supplementary material is available on the new companion website (www.oup.com/us/laitz).
Features of Workbook 2: Skills and Musicianship
* Accompanied by a CD (packaged FREE with workbook) containing high-quality MP3 recordings of nearly all the music in the workbook (performances range from solo piano to full orchestra)
* Presents a variety of crucial skill-development exercises that unfold in a consistent order for each chapter, organized by activity type: singing (one- and two-part), listening (dictation, correction, analysis and notation, etc.), and keyboard (including sing and play examples)
* Offers more than 300 melodies, organized by harmonic device
* Provides more introductory level musicianship exercises
* Includes specific guidelines and notational information for the dictation activities
Steven G. Laitz is Professor of Music Theory at the Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester. He is also an Affiliate Faculty Member in the Chamber Music Department at Eastman. Dr. Laitz is the current editor of the Journal of Music Theory Pedagogy.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxford Univ Pr, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 3rd edition. 304 pages. 10.60x8.40x1.10 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0199742804
Descripción Oxford University Press. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 0199742804
Descripción Oxford University Press, USA, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 3. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0199742804
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0199742804
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110199742804
Descripción Paperback. Estado de conservación: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Nº de ref. de la librería 0199742804BNA