Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Book by Poole Jill
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Review from previous edition The best casebook on contract currently available; well selected extracts and useful notes make it ideal for first year undergraduates. (Stephen Bishop, Teaching Fellow, Law, Queen Mary University of London)
Poole's Casebook on Contract Law is one of the best contract law casebooks on the market. It is written in an engaging and straight-forward manner allowing the reader to quickly understand the basics and important points. It also encourages the reader to read the full judgment which, for any lawyer, is a basic skill and is often overlooked. (Russell J Kelsall, Solicitor, The Student Law Journal)
Jill Poole's bestselling Casebook on Contract Law provides students with a comprehensive selection of case law which addresses all aspects of the subject encountered on undergraduate courses.
Extracts have been chosen from a wide range of historical and contemporary cases to illustrate the reasoning processes of the courts and to show how legal principles are developed. The cases can be analysed and discussed independently while, taken as a whole, the chapters provide a sound understanding of the modern law of contract.
· An introductory chapter provides valuable guidance on how to use a casebook to help you develop the essential skill of reading and analysing cases
· Cases are accompanied by succinct author commentary designed to highlight the key elements of each case
· The two colour text design distinguishes case extracts from author commentary ensuring the book is easy to use and navigate through
The casebook is fully supported by an Online Resource Centre, which provides:
· Exercises and guidance on reading cases
· Self-test questions and answers
· Guidance on how to answer problem-style questions
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2012. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110199699488