Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Public Relations by Averill Elizabeth Gordon, 9780199565740, Oxford University Press, 2011, Paperback
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
This introduction to PR provides a grounding in fundamental theory and relates it to real-world practice. The standard chapter structure, with content presented in bite-sized chunks, allows students to navigate the text easily to organize their learning. The fresh approach and lively writing style provide an accessible text perfect for students new to the subject area.
An introduction to the conceptual framework for the subject considers how public relations evolved and the major theories of PR and communications. The practical approach is then developed through exploration of how to develop a PR campaign using the tools of the trade. Finally, the book examines broader topics such as issues management and PR specialisms.
Public Relations is written by a former practitioner who uses her experience to produce a wide range of 'Application to Industry' case studies to show real-life PR in action. Each chapter also features 'PR Tools' to demonstrate the effective use of a particular technique. Interviews with practitioners give insight into the operation of the PR industry and round-off the practical approach of the text.
The book is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre, which includes:
* Progress tests comprising multiple choice and true-false questions
* Full versions of the case studies appearing in the book
* Web links
* Online glossary of terms (taken from the book)
* Links to profiles of PR companies and PR departments - a diverse selection have been chosen
* Learning skills portfolio comprising an outline and definition of skills needed in industry with guidelines on their development, with exercises to enable application of these
* Instructor's manual (provides lesson plans for each chapter, explaining the key points and how to incorporate the exercises)
* PowerPoint slides outlining the main aspects of the chapter and providing images and diagrams.
* Summary quizzes in the form of multiple choice/true-false questions and indicative answers, which act as progress tests
* Exercises which include briefs and marking criteria for presentations, press release writing, event planning and proposals, with marking criteria to encourage interactive study and peer marking
* Suggestions for active learning games * Discussion points for use in seminars
* Practice examination questions for each part of the book with indicative answers
*Test Bank Material
Averill Elizabeth Gordon is an academic and set up the public relations degree at the University of Gloucestershire in the UK; previously she directed an international division of WeberShandwick in London, the world's largest PR consultancy
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Condición: Brand New. Brand New Original US Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Nº de ref. del artículo: AIND-93903
Descripción Condición: New. New. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Nº de ref. del artículo: ABE-FEB-849
Descripción Condición: Brand New. New. US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Nº de ref. del artículo: SHUB849
Descripción Paperback. Condición: New. New Item, Fast Shipping. Ready in Stock., 432 Pages, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Note:***WE DO NOT ENTERTAIN BULK ORDERS.***. Nº de ref. del artículo: 364504
Descripción Paperback. Condición: New. New Condition Book, Ready to ship, Choose Priority shipping for faster delivery. Normal delivery time 3-6 working days. Nº de ref. del artículo: 758667
Descripción Paperback. Condición: New. New Book, Ready to ship. Nº de ref. del artículo: 22119
Descripción Oxford University Press. Condición: New. Paperback. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Nº de ref. del artículo: 0199565740
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2011. Paperback. Condición: New. 1. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX0199565740
Descripción Condición: New. Brand New Original US Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery.This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Nº de ref. del artículo: AUSBNEW-93903
Descripción Condición: Brand New. New, US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Nº de ref. del artículo: ABEUSA-849