If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Land Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking to consolidate knowledge and achieve the best possible marks in their exams. Providing clear, succinct coverage of the essential topics, it enable you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and excel in exams.
This guide has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam q & as, and more, Land Law Concentrate is also supported by extensive online resources to take your learning further.
Online Resource Centre
· Plan your revision using the printable topic overviews
· Pinpoint which areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test
· Test your knowledge of land law with multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
· Improve your essay skills using the outline answers for guidance on what to include and how to structure your answer
· Revise the facts and discussions of key cases using the interactive flashcards
· Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
· Check that you have covered the main points of a topic using the key facts lists
· Achieve better marks with the aid of experienced advice on revision and exam technique
Victoria Sayles is an Associate Principal Lecturer in law with BPP Professional Education.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2014. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110198703813