For anyone who has ever wanted to learn a language but has been intimidated by the process, Oxford presents this new enjoyable and efficient language learning series. Based on the idea that the easiest and most effective way to learn a foreign language is by developing the key skills of listening and comprehension, each volume in Oxford's new Take off... series features 5 hours of audio content, fully reinforced by a clearly laid-out, grammatically structured course book, giving learners a unique and innovative approach to language learning.
Each Take off... unit is designed specifically to meet the needs of anyone learning a language on their own. The series gives learners the confidence to communicate from the very first lesson by offering more practice in listening to and speaking the language than any comparable course. Here are some of the outstanding features of this series:
* Listening and speaking skills, the building blocks of language learning, are emphasized in 5 hours of audio content
* No prior knowledge of the language is required--this course is designed to be used by an absolute beginner or by anyone who needs to brush up on lost language skills
* The course is made up of carefully structured learning blocks within each unit to break the learning process up into manageable sections
* A continuous story runs throughout the course, showcasing everyday life in the culture, and making language learning more fun
* Cultural information is included in every lesson
* Regular self-assessment sections show learners instantly how far they've progressed
* The course is backed up by a solid grammatical toolkit, which builds step-by-step on the knowledge learners gain as they move through the course
* Business vocabulary and customs are covered as well as general and social vocabulary and situations
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
`The audios drill you in language exercises, widen your vocabulary, and draw you into the dialogue. Whether you are a complete beginner, or want to brush up a forgotten skill, this is for you.' Writers' Bookshelf
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: Good. May have some shelf-wear due to normal use. Nº de ref. de la librería 0KVBKG003QTT
Descripción OUP Oxford, 2000. Audio CD. Estado de conservación: Good. All orders are dispatched the following working day from our UK warehouse. Established in 2004, we have over 500,000 books in stock. No quibble refund if not completely satisfied. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0002702089
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2000. Audio CD. Estado de conservación: Good. Pap/Com. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 0198602944