Based on the acclaimed Oxford Spanish Dictionary, this new concise edition retains all the unique features of the parent volume. The result of over ten years' research, the dictionary has been compiled from a unique electronic database of current language, providing a truly fresh description of contemporary Spanish and English.
· Over 170,000 words and phrases; over 240,000 translations
· Completely up-to-date with the latest words and expressions
· Fuller coverage of Latin-American Spanish and American English than any dictionary of comparable size
· Thousands of example sentences carefully selected to illustrate the full range of meanings and typical contexts
· Full and clear guidance on key constructions, complementation, and difficult points of grammar
· Guide to personal and business correspondence, including job applications, business faxes, making reservations, and making complaints
· Full verb tables
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
About the Editors:
Beatriz Galimberti Jarman and Roy Russell are expert bilingual lexicographers who have led a team of Spanish, Latin American, British, and American editors throughout this project.
Text: English, Spanish
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Oxford University Press, 2000. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0195215850