Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Book by Turnbull Ann Turnbull H Rutherford Wehmeyer Michae
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Through real-life stories about children, their families, and their teachers, and through the use of the most recent evidence-based research on special education, this important book provides students with a comprehensive introduction to special education and its relationship to general education. The sixth edition provides this experience within the framework of three guiding themes: Inclusion, Partnerships, and Universal Design for Learning.
Long noted for its focus on progress in general education through inclusion, families, and parent-professional partnerships, the new sixth edition of Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today's Schools, now includes a “Values and Outcomes” end-of-chapter feature that focuses on ideal educational results as well as IEP marginal notes that allow readers to link content to practical lessons.
New to this Edition!
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice. Register for MyEducationLab today at www.myeducationlab.com.
MyEducationLab is an online solution that provides highly relevant assignments and resources designed to connect your textbook to real teaching situations. It is fully integrated with your textbook; wherever you see the MyEducationLab logo in the margins or elsewhere in the text, follow the simple instructions to access videos, strategies, cases, and artifacts associated with assignments, activities, and learning units on MyEducationLab.
MyEducationLab provides you with opportunities to study and thoroughly understand your course content and also to practice the skills needed to become a successful classroom teacher:
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
· Take Practice Tests for each chapter of your text.
— Completion of each practice test generates a study plan that is unique to you.
— The study plan links to text excerpts, activities with feedback, and videos and other media that can help you master concepts covered in your text.
· Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
· Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
· Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
· Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
· Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Pearson, 2009. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110136101410
Descripción Pearson, 2009. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: M0136101410