New Page 1
THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC TO 1877
AN INSPIRED PRESENTATION OF THE AMERICAN STORY
The American Republic to 1877 immerses middle school students in the rich early history of their country. The program includes the finest scholarship and the most up-to-date maps from the world-renowned National Geographic.
Unique Reading Strategies Make History Accessible for Every Student
· Exclusive! Foldables―student-made three-dimensional graphic organizers―are a unique strategy that helps students read effectively and also can be used as assessment or study tools. Students of any ability can create Foldables, and as they work with these manipulatives, they are fully involved in learning, studying, and reviewing important concepts.
· A Guide to Reading, Reading Checks, and a Summary in every chapter keep students on track as they learn to read for information and process what they’ve read.
· The extensive use of graphics, maps, and photography creates a visual/verbal approach that appeals to all your students.
Relevance in Every Lesson Every Day
· TIME Notebooks allow students to step into the past, learning about everyday life in various periods and the “hot topics” of different eras.
· Chapter–opening Why it Matters features show students the connections between life in early America and their lives today.
· What Life Was Like and Hands-On History fully engage students in learning and give them an understanding of parallels between earlier generations and their own.
The Unrivaled Expertise of National Geographic Enlivens Every Page
· Brand-new, colorful, easy-to-read maps help students understand the where and why of history.
· Geography and History features show students how geography and events intertwine to create the history of a location or nation.
Social Studies Skills Are Continually Developed
· The program emphasizes skill development―from reading maps to analyzing primary and secondary sources to exploring the connections between history and geography, economics, government, citizenship, and current events.
Help Your Students Demonstrate Proficiency
· Prepare your students for success in every testing situation. The American Republic to 1877 includes an array of in-text assessment opportunities to help you gauge students’ mastery of facts and concepts.
· Standardized Test Practice provides systematic, ongoing test preparation. As your students learn, they are simultaneously preparing to demonstrate their knowledge of American history in standardized test formats.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción McGraw-Hill Education, 2006. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0078746752
Descripción McGraw-Hill Education, 2006. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P110078746752
Descripción Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2006. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. 3. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0078746752
Descripción McGraw-Hill Education. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. 0078746752 WE HAVE NUMEROUS COPIES. HARDCOVER. Light storage wear and handling marks on cover, corners and edges. Nº de ref. de la librería Z0078746752ZN
Descripción Glencoe/McGraw-Hill School Pub Co, 2005. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Brand New. student edition. 669 pages. 11.25x8.75x1.00 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería 0078746752