A thorough clinical handbook in urology written by leading clinicians. In addition to presenting the major categories of urologic disease, the book also covers important topics such as radiology, radiation therapy, nephrology, pediatric urolog, transplantation surgery and vascular surgery.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The perfect guide to practice, Clinical Manual of Urology puts leading-edge advice as close as your pocket. With up-to-date practices described by today's leading clinicians, this book offers fundamental help with all major urologic conditions and diseases, plus time-saving recommendations on important problems you won't find covered in other clinical texts. For thoroughness and convenience, Clinical Manual of Urology is the undisputed choice.
* The best and most concise source of day-to-day urology answers for residents in urology, other house staff, medical students, primary care clinicians, and other non-urologists
* An indispensable framework for diagnosis, treatment, and disease management
* More than 50% completely new material-today's concepts, procedures, methods, tests, algorithms, and treatments
* Outstanding coverage of pediatric urology, including the latest management techniques
* Details on radiation in evaluation and treatment, nephrology, vascular and transplantation surgery, male impotence and infertility, and other topics not found in many urology guides
* Expanded coverage of cancer
* New learning tools, including self-assessment questions and discussion points for evaluating comprehension
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción McGraw-Hill Professional, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 3. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0071362010
Descripción McGraw-Hill Professional, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0071362010
Descripción McGraw-Hill Professional, 2001. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110071362010