Audel Mechanical Trades Pocket Manual
- An invaluable guide for all mechanical tradespeople
- Provides today's industrial mechanic with the full range of trade information
- For use as a text and as an on-the-job reference
- Over 250 diagrams, sketches, and photographs graphically illustrate each topic
- Complete, concise, easy to use and understand
This classic reference for mechanical tradespeople has been completely revised and updated. Designed for the greatest ease of use, it presents methods, procedures, and tools for the installation, maintenance, and servicing of machinery. Written clearly and concisely, the Mechanical Trades Pocket Manual also explains background principles and theory. Numerous diagrams, illustrations, and photographs assist in easy visualization of all topics covered.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
From the Back Cover
This tool needs no maintenance
Fully revised and updated, this convenient guide covers the latest industrial equipment as well as all the tools and machines prevalent in older plants, even those from the early 1970s and before.
Your complete reference tool
About the Author
- Discusses machinery installation, welding, rigging, carpentry, basic electricity, and more
- Features a chapter on safety issues
- Covers belts, drives, transmissions, and bearings
- Examines automatic sprinkler systems
- Offers tips for preventive maintenance
- Includes coverage of piping and pipefitting
- Reviews shop mathematics, geometry, and trigonometry
Carl A. Nelson has many years of hands-on and managerial experience in the mechanical trades and has served as a mechanical training supervisor.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.