Macmillan Publishing Company. New York. 1988. 24 cm. 498 p. Encuadernación en tapa dura de editorial ilustrada.. Este libro es de segunda mano y tiene o puede tener marcas y señales de su anterior propietario.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
This interpretative history of Spain -- in Spanish -- presents not only the basic political, social, economic, religious and cultural data that constitute the structure of Spanish history, but also singles out and explains those elements that have been decisive in forging the cultural history of Spain.From the Back Cover:
Civilización y cultura de España provides a comprehensive and accessible chronicle of the history and culture of Spain from the prehistoric era to events and cultural trends of the present time. An interpretive history, it presents the basic political, social, economic, religious, and cultural elements that constitute the structure of Spanish history; it explains those elements that have been decisive in forging the cultural identity of Spain.
· Each chapter opens with a summary of the main themes.
· Chronologies outline major events and people and provide historical perspective.
· End-of-chapter review questions develop critical-thinking skills.
· Historical and cultural issues are clarified throughout.
· Comparative approach, connecting major events in Spain with those of other nations of the European community.
· Self-contained chapters allow for flexibility; students may approach materials chronologically or by topic.
New to this edition is a text-specific Companion Website at www.prenhall.com/cantarino, with a variety of assessment tools for students to measure their understanding of this advanced subject matter. This site also has a wealth of authentic Web links to the arts, literature, music, folklore, and current events in Spain, making for a well-rounded program.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Macmillan Pub. Co, 1988. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0023190000
Descripción Macmillan Pub. Co, 1988. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. 2a ed. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0023190000