Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Prepare for the new Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology syllabus with the only title available on the market. The title follows a skills-building approach that links together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus to effectively build students’ key skills and knowledge, while also providing support and guidance for teachers.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2016 First exams: June 2018
· Be fully prepared to teach the Cambridge IGCSE® Design and Technology syllabus 0445 for first teaching 2016 and first examination 2018.
· Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced teachers of Design and Technology from around the world
· Successfully prepare for both the written and practical parts of the exam with guidance on the final project and exam-style questions
· Provides detailed information that will allow students to develop the skills they need to make the transition from theory to practical application
· All three optional papers (Resistant Materials, Graphic Products, and Systems and Control) covered in full, in addition to the core Product Design section
· Additional material for students and teachers available online at Collins Connect, including the full Student Book online, interactive quizzes and activity sheets
· Meets the needs of English as a Second Language learners with a fresh, visual design and tailored language
· Provides a fully international course with international examples, contexts and real-life case studies
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
IGCSE® is the registered trademark of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins, 2016. Paperback. Condición: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Nº de ref. del artículo: GOR009898244
Descripción Collins, 2016. Paperback. Condición: Fair. A readable copy of the book which may include some defects such as highlighting and notes. Cover and pages may be creased and show discolouration. Nº de ref. del artículo: GOR010928745
Descripción Collins, 2016. Paperback. Condición: Good. A few small marks to page edges Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. del artículo: wbb0015069434
Descripción Collins 2016-04-27, 2016. Paperback. Condición: Good. Item is in good condition. Some moderate creases and wear. This item may not come with CDs or additional parts including access codes for textbooks. Might be an ex-library copy and contain writing/highlighting. Photos are stock pictures and not of the actual item. Nº de ref. del artículo: DS-000812468X-3