Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
The Collins Cambridge IGCSE English Student Book covers every skill and topic in the 2015 Cambridge First Language English syllabuses 0500 and 0522 in depth, showing students how to make progress towards their target grades.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: 2013 First exams: 2015
· Revised and updated to support the 2015 syllabuses and examination formats, for first teaching from September 2013 and first examination from 2015.
· Show students how to progress with a clear Student Book structure that moves from building key reading and writing skills to applying these skills to specific question types and coursework tasks.
· Help students to make progress with regular ‘Check your progress’ checklists and annotated sample answers to exemplify how to do well.
· Save time on planning and preparation with expert support from Julia Burchell, an experienced examiner and trainer. The Teacher Guide includes a two-year scheme of work, differentiated lesson plans and worksheets, plus extension activities for students aiming for the highest grades.
· Prepare students for examination success. Detailed marking guidance and annotated sample answers in the Teacher Guide help you and your classes to make the most of the practice examination papers in the Student Book. Series editor Julia Burchell explains how to tackle the trickiest questions in the video clips on the CD-ROM.Biografía del autor:
Mike Gould is a former Head of English and a university Lecturer in English and Education, who has written over 150 books for students and teachers in the UK and overseas. He advises schools and other organisations on educational policy, resources and projects related to language, literacy and assessment. He has written print-based and digital materials for learners in places as diverse as Singapore and Saudi Arabia.
Steve Eddy is an experienced English teacher and examiner for GCSE, A Level and the European Baccalaureate. He also lectures in English at the University of Wales, Newport, and is the author of numerous educational textbooks and study guides.
Gerry Dunn was a secondary school English teacher for over twenty years and is an experienced examiner and trainer.
Julia Burchell is an experienced teacher who has spent over twenty years teaching English. She has extensive experience of examining and training schools around the world. This is her sixth textbook.
Keith Brindle is a senior examiner who was a head of English for many years. He has written over 50 books on English for secondary schools and spends much of his time supporting skills development in schools.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins Educational, 2013. Paperback. Condición: New. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX000751705X
Descripción Harper Collins, 2013. Paperback. Condición: New. Brand new paperback copy, ready for immediate despatch. Nº de ref. del artículo: 022087
Descripción HarperCollins UK, 2013. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: M000751705X
Descripción HarperCollins UK, 2013. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: MB00EQCF63Y
Descripción HarperCollins UK, 2013. Paperback. Condición: New. Revised edition. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. del artículo: 000751705Xn