Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Plan and deliver engaging lessons with this pick-up-and-go Teacher Pack to accompany Pupil Book 2.
· Deliver the new KS3 French curriculum with confidence and prepare pupils for the reformed GCSEs
· Plan ahead with detailed, practical schemes of work for 2 and 3 year teaching
· Support delivery of the Pupil Book material and digital content with concise topic plans also available in Word
· Pass on valuable language-learning skills using the skills-based lesson plans
· Exploit ICT in lessons through specific classroom technology notes pages
· Understand the use of English and French in the course with clear guidance
· Access answers to the accompanying Pupil Book 2 and Workbook 2
Liz is a highly skilled language professional with over twenty years’ experience in teaching, including her most recent role as Head of Modern Languages at a successful secondary school. She now works as an independent language consultant and author. This has included writing for the Oxford University Press series GCSE French, for which she contributed to the Pupils’ Book, Teacher’s Book and Assessment CD-ROM.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins Educational, 2014. Spiral-bound. Condición: Very Good. Very Good: a copy that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. del artículo: mon0007470270