Collins IGCSE® Biology provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus for Biology and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
• Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Biology syllabus
• Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
• Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
• Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
• Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
• Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
• Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
• One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE® science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools
• Seeking endorsement from Cambridge
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción HarperCollins UK 2013-01-01, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 0007454422 New Condition. Ships Immediately. Nº de ref. de la librería Z0007454422ZN
Descripción HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0007454422 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Nº de ref. de la librería NATARAJB1FI875664
Descripción HarperCollins UK, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0007454422