Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
The Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ ICT Student Book provides in-depth coverage of the 0417 syllabus with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to build skills and link the theory to the practice of ICT, while showing students how to make progress, prepare for exams and achieve their targets.
· Build skills with an engaging approach that uses scenarios to link the theory to the practice of ICT.
· Fully cover the Cambridge IGCSE™ ICT syllabus with each topic broken down into manageable chunks to allow you to apply and consolidate your learning.
· Have confidence in the content and approach of the Student Book, which is written by highly experienced ICT teachers.
· Prepare for exams with end of session review and revise sections, summary boxes, exam-style and past paper questions, sample answers at different grades and comments on these answers.
· The accompanying CD-ROM includes source files to accompany practical tasks and answers to past paper questions in the Student Book.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Paperback. Condición: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Nº de ref. del artículo: GOR006987189
Descripción Collins Educational, 2012. Paperback. Condición: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. del artículo: mon0008234127
Descripción HarperCollins UK, 2012. Condición: Very Good. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Nº de ref. del artículo: GRP94105901
Descripción HarperCollins UK, 2012. Paperback. Condición: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. del artículo: 0007438842