Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Commemorating 75 years of the Ramblers, Britain's biggest charity working to promote walking and improve conditions for all walkers, this beautiful hardback book features 75 of Britain's best walks: one for each year the organisation has been in existence with each walk selected by, and a favourite of, the Ramblers.
This beautiful book is packed with colour photographs and maps featuring the best 75 walks to be found in Britain as chosen by the Ramblers. Each walk has a special meaning;: sometimes a local group has worked hard to improve access for walkers along the route, at other times it might be that the views along the way are exceptional. The walks vary in length and dificulty to allow for all abilities.
· Endorsed by the Ramblers who celebrate their 75th anniversary in 2010.
· 75 fantastic walks, one for each year that the Ramblers has been in existence.
· Each has detailed Ordnance Survey cartography showing the routes plus stunning colour photographs.
· All the areas chosen by the Ramblers; all with significance to the association throughout its long history.
· The routes include interesting facts about the areas chosen; only the most significant and the best walking areas have been included.
· Includes information on the history of the Ramblers with a timeline outlining key events along the way.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins, 2010. Hardcover. Condición: New. New and unread copy. Fast, daily dispatch 2-4 days for delivery within UK. International orders may take up to 3-4 weeks. Nº de ref. del artículo: 9780007367085
Descripción HarperCollins UK, 2010. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: MB00EKYFHK0