• Written especially for lower ability students
• For every lesson spread in the Pupil Book 3 there is a corresponding Workbook page of write-in exercises, helping with Progression
• Workbook 3 covers levels 3 to 4
• Allows lower ability students to access the new Programme of Study and Framework
• Workbook 3 gives practice for those working at levels 3 to 4, with one write-in page of questions and exercises to correspond with every lesson spread in Pupil Book 3
• These full colour workbooks are packed with stimulating and engaging exercises that will encourage progression, as well as access to How Science WorksBiografía del autor:
Ed Walsh is Science Adviser in Cornwall and the Series Editor for Collins KS3 Science. He has contributed to Collins KS4 Science books supporting courses from AQA, EdExcel and OCR, and has written materials for the Secondary National Strategy. Ed was a teacher for 20 years, 12 as subject leader, and has taught in Manchester, South Wales and Cornwall. He is a regular provider of CPD events at ASE Conferences.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins Educational. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 000727453X Nuevo! Fast delivery! Professional service with friendly customer support 7 days a week. Nº de ref. de la librería 9780007274536
Descripción Collins Educational, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 000727453X