Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
At last! A SATs resource that really will save you time and effort. The hardest thing will be deciding which of the many lesson plans (40) you won't have time to try. Accompanying the 287 page ring binder is a CD-ROM with the text of the play including thought provoking photographs of recent productions; worksheets in Word format for customising and a variety of fun, colourful activities for interactive whiteboards. The CD is easy to install and fast to access and purchasing the licence entitles you to updates from The Teachit Website. Very highly recommended.
INK PelletReseña del editor:
A brand new series of multi-component Shakespeare resources for the KS3 SATs, produced in conjunction with Teachit, that help make the texts accessible to KS3 pupils.
The Collins/Teachit Shakespeare packs contain:
· the complete text of the play (with a glossary suitable for KS3) in an interactive format for use on a whiteboard; in an accessible, annotatable (A4) format (photocopiable); and also as a Word file
· Approx 40 customisable lesson plans (with worksheets where required)
· Approx 75 whiteboard activities that enable teachers to demonstrate key ideas to a class while integrating ICT in an interactive way.
Made up of the best activities written for Teachit over a number of years, these packs are a treasure trove of of lesson ideas that are tried, tested and proven to work in the classroom.
· everything in the pack (apart from the whiteboard resources) is customisable (provided as Word files on a CD), allowing teachers to shape the resources according to the needs of pupils
· lessons are organised so teachers can choose how they access the materials – whether they decide to teach just the set scenes, or the whole play line by line
· as well as being flexible, the pack is updateable. Additional lesson plans and worksheets will be accessible each year from the Teachit website on the set scenes before the SATs
For permission to use this software on more than one computer simultaneously, please purchase the relevant network licence.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
(Ningún ejemplar disponible)
Si conoce el autor y el título del libro pero no lo encuentra en IberLibro, nosotros podemos buscarlo por usted e informarle por e-mail en cuanto el libro esté disponible en nuestras páginas web.Crear una petición