‘Texts and skills covered are spot on in terms of appeal, relevance, variety and covering the linguistic ground.’
Gary Beahan, Head of English, Little Heath School, Tilehurst, Reading
‘The chosen extracts are great… and the layout is effective. The resource is very English Framework friendly and will help less experienced teachers.’
Lyn Geadreau, Deputy Head of English, Queen Elizabeth’s School, Wimbourne Minster, Dorset
With three clear levels of differentiation, customisable teaching support and practical ICT solutions, Impact English offers a complete course for KS3 English.
Through its range of engaging extracts Impact English:
• enables you to teach all abilities in every class using three levels of differentiation per year
• integrates the study of grammar and language skills in a way that makes it relevant to the subject as a whole
• shows pupils the features and conventions of all the National Curriculum and Framework text types using strong model texts
• develops the key skills in English through lots of individual and group activities
• saves you time by giving you the opportunity to use the same texts across all ability levels
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins Educational 20/01/2005, 2005. Estado de conservación: used-good. GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Nº de ref. de la librería 9053-9780007194322
Descripción Collins Educational, 2005. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Used: Good. Nº de ref. de la librería 9024303
Descripción Collins Educational 20/01/2005, 2005. Estado de conservación: used-good. - GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Nº de ref. de la librería 7719-9780007194322