Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
- “‘The Fertility Solution’ is about finding the balance and peace within yourself that so often results in balanced hormones, balanced lives"
- Christiane Northrup, M.D., author of 'Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom'
"...a unique book, the first in the field of reproductive health to call for a broader vision of fertility than our culture has now..."
- Joan Borysenko, Ph.D, author of 'A Women's Book of Life' and 'Minding the Body, Mending the Mind'
‘Niravi was brilliant when I was going through the intensely medical procedures over which I was starting to get very upset. I don’t think I could have gone through it emotionally without her support.’
Alex Kingston, in an interview in ‘Marie Claire
‘Packed with the vital information you need to understand your fertility issues. From her 16 years of counselling clients just like you, Niravi has designed a program that works.’
Cheryl Richardson, author of ‘Life Makeovers’
The world authority on unexplained infertility with a foreword by Christiane Northrup.
Combining the latest scientific research with her expertise in mind-body therapy, psychotherapy, and biofeedback, Niravi B. Payne provides ‘The Fertility Solution’ and explains how you can:
- Enhance your natural ability to conceive
- Hold your pregnancy full-term
- Increase the effectiveness of natural and medical fertility treatments
- Break through the age barrier
- Have more children
- Enrich your life
With its holistic approach to fertility, and an emphasis upon the emotional and mental aspects of conception, this is far more than simply a practical guide. This groundbreaking book introduces the idea that emotional problems in your past or certain attitudes you might have can change your biology and block conception. Niravi gives her readers a clear, workable process towards a deeper sense of personal harmony, mutual understanding and self-fulfilment.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción THORSONS, 2002. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P110007132913
Descripción THORSONS. PAPERBACK. Condición: New. 0007132913 New Condition. Nº de ref. del artículo: NEW7.1885724
Descripción THORSONS, 2002. Paperback. Condición: New. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX0007132913
Descripción THORSONS, 2002. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: M0007132913