Designed for both the family-owner and the more experienced dog breeder, this is a guide to the English springer spaniel. The book covers breed characteristics and behaviour, and contains practical information on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding, showing, first aid and healthcare.Contraportada:
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins, 1997. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. New item. Nº de ref. de la librería QX-225-71-9745009