Divided into three sections, this guide provides information on the breed characteristics and behaviour of Boxer dogs as well as advice on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding and showing, and tips on first aid and healthcare.Contraportada:
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Brand New. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0004129687