A reference book presenting the most important facts about modern English. It is alphabetically organized and easy to use, compares both British and American usage, focuses on typical errors in many different languages and gives detailed coverage of particular topics.From the Back Cover:
This authoritative and comprehensive reference book has been specifically developed for intermediate and advanced students and teachers of English. Using the evidence of The Bank of English, it shows the ways in which English is actually spoken and written, and enables learners to use the language naturally and efficiently.
Coverage includes functions such as advising and telling the time, grammar, punctuation, difficult words and expressions, and differences between British and American English.
• Detailed explanations of over 2000 usage points
• Thousands of real examples
• Graded lists of common words for vocabulary building
• Focus on typical learner errors
• Warning statements highlight particular problem areas
• Glossary of grammatical terms
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins CoBUILD, 1992. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0003702588