Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Workbook 1 gives practice in phoneme-grapheme correspondence. It provides a resource to develop the relationship between initial sounds in words and their written representation.
Fun Phonics Workbook 1 helps children build on skills learned in the whole class session. The activities extend their grasp of a new concept and provide opportunities to practise key skills such as:
· Identifying rhyming words from 3 choices given
· Developing understanding of relationships between initial sounds and their letter representation
· Combining understanding of onset and rhyme and phonemic blending
· Developing speed and accuracy in reading and writing
· Developing fluency in reading more complex onsets and rimesBiografía del autor:
Carol Doncaster is a Primary School Teacher with 20 years’ experience. At present, she works in Renfrewshire as a home link teacher, identifying and developing appropriate strategies to help raise achievement and to sustain young children in education.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Condición: acceptable. 59 Gramm. Nº de ref. del artículo: M00003123200-B
Descripción Condición: very good. 59 Gramm. Nº de ref. del artículo: M00003123200-V
Descripción Collins Educational 2000-06-20, 2000. Paperback. Condición: Very Good. All books are pre-owned and will have been read by someone else before you. They may well show signs of minor wear and tear. Please note, cover images are illustrative only, and the actual book cover and edition can vary. Nº de ref. del artículo: 9780003123203-21