The essential pocket reference guide to the 1999-2000 European Club Competitions – including the Champions League and UEFA Cup. Plus a look back on the 1998-99 European league tables in a comprehensive statistics section.
The European Club Football scene continues to grow in interest for fans in this country as their own clubs enter into the glamour competitions of the Champions League and UEFA Cup to compete against some of the most famous clubs in football.
A detailed run-down of all the Champions League and UEFA Cup draws
• Star players to watch out for
• A comprehensive profile of the English teams competing
• Current form guide
• All the previous season’s European league tables
• Results and records from past competitions
The likes of Inter Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich await the English qualifiers for next season’s European Cup competitions, and this book is a vital companion for any serious follower of the European club scene.Contraportada:
The essential pocket reference guide to the European club and international scene.
• UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup records, including new competition formats for 1999/2000
• Full details of past finals and major awards
• A-Z of all major clubs competing in Europe, with playing records and summaries
• Final end-of-season tables for all the major European leagues
• All-time European club performance records
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción CollinsWillow., 1999. Estado de conservación: Very Good. Soft Cover. Book-VG. Nº de ref. de la librería 1842351
Descripción Paperback. Estado de conservación: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Nº de ref. de la librería GOR003410844
Descripción Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Nº de ref. de la librería GOR004887074