Paperback that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and are not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine is undamaged. 100% satisfaction quaranteed. N° de ref. de la librería
Sinopsis: Here's How To Enter Fast, Powerful Moves...And Get Out In 1 Day Or Less! Introducing The 1-Day Breakout Method For Daytraders And Short-term Traders...
The 1-Day Breakout Method enables you to enter stocks ahead of sudden, fast surges. The beauty of the method is that it gets you in right at the beginning of the move.
Here Is How to Use The 1-Day Breakout Method...
Each evening, you'll go through a very simple four-step process.
1. You'll find stocks that are in strong trends or have made 20-day new highs or lows.
2. The stocks will have what looks like a counter-rally/false breakout, when in fact, they are simply resting.
3. You will then enter the stock at a specific point should the trend resume.
4. You will then look to take profits in one day or less!
It really is that simple.
Here Is What You'll Receive When You Order The 1-Day Breakout Method:
* You will get in and out quickly - in 1 day or less. The 1-Day Breakout Method gets you into moves that are sharp and fast so you can either exit the same day or the next. This not only cuts your risk exposure, but also frees up your capital for trading opportunities the next day.
* Statistically backed. Over the past eight-plus years, this method performed well both in up markets and down markets. For example, the 1-Day Breakout Method is 75.3% correct in the Brokerage Index since 1994!
* Trade in any market environment. The 1-Day Breakout Method identifies opportunities in any market environment. Whether the market is bullish, bearish or moving sideways...it doesn't matter. Because the brief pauses the 1-Day Breakout Method identifies occur in every type of market, you'll have a steady supply of trading opportunities.
* Trade both sides of the market. The 1-Day Breakout Method is completely unbiased about market direction and generates both long and short trades. The rules are simple. When the market is heading higher, you'll focus on the longs. When it's going lower, you're looking for shorts.
* Works on both stocks and ETFs, such as the QQQs, SPYs and SMHs. With the 1-Day Breakout Method, you want to be in the markets that have the most volatility and biggest trading ranges. You can have that but still control your risk by trading the more orderly, less news-driven action in the ETFs. Other traders, however, may prefer strong-trending individual stocks. With the 1-Day Breakout Method, it's your choice.
*Identify the highest velocity trends. You will learn the exact trend criteria used to identify the most powerful 1-Day Breakout Method candidates. There are two methods that you can use, both of which provide the same outstanding results.
* You'll get clear and simple instruction, plus statistical documentation. Included with your 1-Day Breakout Method is an in-depth, but concise instruction manual. In addition to many examples showing you how to apply the strategy, you'll also receive page after page of statistical test results across different markets showing you the profitability and other critical factors that make the 1-Day Breakout Method one of the most powerful trading methodologies for short-term equity traders.
* You don't have to sit in front of a screen all day! While the 1-Day Breakout Method gives you entries intraday, it is based on an end-of-day pattern.
Therefore, you can identify all the valid setups the night before and then place your buy-stop order before the market opens.
To take advantage of this powerful strategy, add this book to your cart now!
Título: The 1-Day Breakout Method
Condición del libro: VeryGood
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Research. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: Good. 0972122907 Item in good condition. Textbooks may not include supplemental items i.e. CDs, access codes etc. Nº de ref. de la librería Z0972122907Z3
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Research, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Used: Good. Nº de ref. de la librería SONG0972122907
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Research, 2002. Estado de conservación: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Nº de ref. de la librería 0972122907-2-4
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Resear, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Nº de ref. de la librería P020972122907
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Resear, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110972122907
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Research. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: Fine. 0972122907 Like New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería LN7.1496432
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Research. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0972122907 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1496432
Descripción Pacific Trading Systems Research, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0972122907