Título: Jeff Milton: A Good Man with a Gun
Editorial: University of Oklahoma Press, Norman
Año de publicación: 1948
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Ilustrador: Harold D. Bugbee
Condición del libro: Fine
Condición de la sobrecubierta: Good
Edición: First Edition.
First state. "The first state of this book is distinguished (in the index, p. 421) by the line, `Greenway, John Campbell, 366, 411' being upside down and out of alphabetical order." - Ramon F. Adam, "The Rampaging Herd." This book is H 38 in "Wright Howes: Final Edition." Illustrated with drawings. Jeff Davis Milton was a cowboy and a Texas Ranger. The book begins with these words attributed to Jeff Milton, "I never killed a man that didn't need killing; I never shot an animal except for meat." A book dealer's sticker is affixed to the rear paste down, else the book is in Fine condition. No ownership signatures. However, the dust jacket has a big piece missing from the top of the spine, chips, edge wear and fading. However, it is not price clipped; and it looks good in a high quality mylar book jacket cover. N° de ref. de la librería 000937
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.