Título: James and Lucretia Mott. Life and Letters
Editorial: Houghton Mifflin, Boston & NY
Año de publicación: 1884
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Good or Better
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Edition
James Mott (1788-1868) was a Quaker leader, educator, and businessman. He was one of the founders of Swarthmore College in 1864. Lucretia Coffin Mott (1793-1880) was a minister in the Society of Friends and a leader in the women's rights movement. Both were anti-slavery activists. Frontispiece with tissue guard. Light wear. Tight, but rear hinge starting (lower inch). Sharp and bright spine lettering. Nice. N° de ref. de la librería 001880
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.