Título: A History of Illinois, I (volume I only)
Editorial: Lakeside Press/R. R. Donnelley & Sons, Chicago
Año de publicación: 1945
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Near Fine
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Thus
A Lakeside Classic. Top edge gilt. liv + 374 pages. Illustrated with maps which are in perfect condition. Illustrated with a frontispiece (tissue guard in place). The lettering, logo and bands are clear and very bright. Moreover, the cloth binding has an even red color. And, binding hasThe only flaws, and minor ones at that, are light browning along the inner hinge from the underlying glue and smudge on the first free end paper. No ownership marks. Nice condition. N° de ref. de la librería 001999
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.