Seismic Design for Architects shows how structural requirements for seismic resistance can become an integral part of the design process. Structural integrity does not have to be at the expense of innovative, high standard design in seismically active zones.
* By emphasizing design and discussing key concepts with accompanying visual material, architects are given the background knowledge and practical tools needed to deal with aspects of seismic design at all stages of the design process
* Seismic codes from several continents are drawn upon to give a global context of seismic design
* Extensively illustrated with diagrams and photographs
* A non-mathematical approach focuses upon the principles and practice of seismic resistant design to enable readers to grasp the concepts and then readily apply them to their building designs
Seismic Design for Architects is a comprehensive, practical reference work and text book for students of architecture, building science, architectural and civil engineering, and professional architects and structural engineers.
* Written for architects, emphasising design over analysis
* Key concepts conveyed with visual material to allow architects to appreciate the design solutions available to them
* Draws experience from a wide variety of national and international design codes
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Routledge, 2016. Paperback. Estado de conservación: NEW. 9780750685504 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Print on Demand title, produced to the highest standard, and there would be a delay in dispatch of around 15 working days. Nº de ref. de la librería HTANDREE0205555
Descripción Architectural Press. Estado de conservación: BRAND NEW. -296pp - This title is now printed on demand - please allow an added 2-3 weeks for shipment! A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Bookshop in business since 1992!. Nº de ref. de la librería 2005108
Descripción Routledge, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0750685506
Descripción Routledge, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX0750685506
Descripción Routledge, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 296 pages. 9.50x7.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería zk0750685506
Descripción Routledge, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110750685506