SNAP-SpLD Version 3 ...
- gives an expanded profile across 24 specific learning difficulties and related factors, including self-esteem;
- helps to identify clusters of problems and pinpoint the core features of a pupil's difficulties;
- generates information sheets which will help to strengthen home and teacher support;
- points the way to the most appropriate teaching and/or specialist provision;
- helps to monitor progress and the effectiveness of any intervention;
- is user-friendly, systematic and comprehensive.
SNAP-SpLD is designed for use by special needs coordinators, learning support and specialist teachers in primary and secondary schools, and in SEN support services, special schools and dyslexia/SEN assessment centres.
New features for Version 3 include revised school and home questionnaires, an enhanced SNAP profile giving 'core' and 'expanded' views, a new 'progress review' facility, plus updated information sheets which can now be age-related and more fully personalised to the individual pupil.
SNAP-SpLD involves four steps:
Step 1 (Pupil Assessment Pack): structured questionnaires completed by the class teacher(s) and parents give an initial 'outline map' of the pupil's difficulties.
Step 2 (CD-ROM): the questionnaire responses are collated onto the CD-ROM.
Step 3 (User's Handbook): the photocopiable resource bank of quick diagnostic 'probes' helps give a fuller understanding of specific problem areas.
Step 4 (CD-ROM): the computer-generated profile gives a textured overview of the pupil's difficulties plus specific suggestions for support in school and at home (including personalised information sheets for parents) and resources for practical follow-up.
This Pupil Assessment Pack contains ten copies each of the family, school and What I Feel (self-esteem) questionnaire forms designed for use in conjunction with the Version 3 SNAP-SpLD CD-ROM and User's Handbook, available separately.
For more information, visit www.SNAPassessment.com
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
(Ningún ejemplar disponible)
Si conoce el autor y el título del libro pero no lo encuentra en IberLibro, nosotros podemos buscarlo por usted e informarle por e-mail en cuanto el libro esté disponible en nuestras páginas web.Crear una petición