· Explore a whole new open-world environment with fully detailed maps to uncover every illegal race, cock fight or karaoke bar to visit in the gritty streets of Hong Kong.
· Survive even the most intense shootouts with a breakdown of every weapon in the game- learn where to find them and how to get the most out of them.
· Complete every story mission with expert tips and unlock every side quest along the way.
· Prepare to own the land and sea with guidance to the most exotic cars, superbikes, and speedboats in the game along with all the key stunt locations to master.
· With over a hundred different ways to beat down, skewer, and take out enemies, the hand to hand tactics section shows the most effective and brutal melee combat to use.
· Take a tour behind the scenes to see how the team responsible for Sleeping Dogs managed to create a whole new world of brutal melee combat, intense racing, and epic shootouts in the streets of Hong Kong.
Inspired by classic Hollywood and Asian cinema style action thrillers, Sleeping Dogs is a gritty open-world cop drama set in the vibrant city of Hong Kong. Sleeping Dogs catapults players into the role of undercover cop Wei Shen, tasked with taking down one of the world's most fearsome criminal organizations from the inside... the Hong Kong Triads. As players explore the bustling and crowded Hong Kong island, through its neon-lit side streets and sprawling street markets, an incredible story unfolds of loyalty and betrayal where Wei begins to question his own motives as he is sucked in deeper than he could ever imagine.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Prima Games, 2012. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería P110307895335
Descripción Prima Games. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0307895335 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Nº de ref. de la librería TM-0307895335
Descripción Prima Games, 2012. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Nº de ref. de la librería ABE_book_new_0307895335