The sequel to "The Truth is Out There", this guide to "The X-Files" includes inside stories on the cast and crew, "X-Files" trivia and a full-season episode guide.From the Back Cover:
'The X-Files' is a show that intrigues as much as it entertains. It has caught viewer’s imaginations like few other shows on television. In ' Trust No One', this all new and completely authorised guide, the fans of ' The X-Files' can go behind the cameras and get a firsthand look at what makes this show unique. This in-depth guide to 'The X-Files’s' third season features:
• A detailed third-season episode guide, with insights into all episodes
• Unique and candid photos from the set published for the first time
• Exclusive on-the-set interviews with cast and crew – including Chris Carter, David Duchovny, and Gillian Anderson
• Over 200 black and white photographs, with a special 8 page colour photo insert
• Answers to the most frequently asked questions about 'The X-Files'
• Plus – an exclusive and detailed look behind the scenes to see the shaping of the season finale, step-by-step from the script conference to filming to viewer responses.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción HarperCollins, 1996. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0006388361