Designed for both the family-owner and the more experienced dog breeder, this is a guide to the English springer spaniel. The book covers breed characteristics and behaviour, and contains practical information on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding, showing, first aid and healthcare.From the Back Cover:
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins, 1997. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería 0004129717